Exceptional Audiophile Sound as close to the Original Master Reference Quality as possible!
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Chasing the Dragon have become known as one of the leading producers of audiophile recordings.
This Live Studio Recording was directly cut to vinyl for the LP format.
Many audiophiles all over the world are familiar with Eleanor McEvoy. There is no finer musician with which to work. Eleanor is accompanied by a grand piano and plays several solo instruments herself, underscoring her beautiful voice, for this direct cut album.
When the opportunity came to work with Eleanor, as you can imagine, Chasing The Dragon jumped at it. It was decided that it would be great to record a 'Direct Cut' album. They have already released 5 albums using this process, where they record straight to the Neumann Lathe at Air Studios.
Eleanor put in a fantastic performance and, remember you cannot stop half way through when cutting live vinyl. She had to be note perfect on both sides. Jake, the mixer, and John, mastering engineer, also brought their 'A game" to the session.
• 1st Generation Reel to Reel Tape made from the Original Master Tape
• Created from 30IPS 1/2" Running Masters at Air Studios
• 1/4" 15IPS CCIR
• Original Master Tapes recorded at 30ips onto ½ Tape
• Copy Masters are made using 2 Studer A820 Master Recorders
• Machines are connected with Zensati Seraphim Interconnect Cable for highest transfer quality
• All tapes use CCIR/IEC Equalization
• Originally mastered at Air Studios London
• Created using ATR Magnetics Tape Stock
• Housed in Heavy Duty Professional boxes
• Transferred and monitored by Chasing The Dragon Producer Mike Valentine
1. The Spanish Word For Heart Is Corazon
2. The Meeting Of The Waters
3. The Way You Wear Your Troubles
4. Not Quite Love
5. Fragile Wishes
6. Gimme Some Wine
7. Slow Hand
8. If You Had A Heart
9. Pink Champagne