Just like its predecessor Spike (1989), Elvis Costello's Mighty Like a Rose is an album that twists and turns in its stylistic delivery. In addition, Costello collaborated once again with Mitchell Froom and Kevin Killen for the production and co-wrote two tracks alongside Paul McCartney: ''So Like Candy'' and ''Playboy to a Man''. The 1991 album also features the single ''The Other Side of Summer'' and peaked at #5 on the UK Albums Chart.
Mighty Like a Rose is available as a limited edition of 2,500 individually numbered copies on gold colored vinyl.
- 180g Audiophile Vinyl
- Two Tracks Co-Written by Paul McCartney
- Import - Made in the E.U.
- Limited Edition of 2500 Individually Numbered Copies on Gold Vinyl
- The Other Side of Summer
- Hurry Down Doomsday (The Bugs Are Taking Over)
- How to Be Dumb
- All Grown Up
- Invasion Hit Parade
- Harpies Bizarre
- After the Fall
- Georgie and Her Rival
- So Like Candy
- Interlude: Couldn't Call It Unexpected No. 2
- Playboy to a Man
- Sweet Pear
- Couldn't Call It Unexpected No. 4