Originally released on Atlantic in 1972, Trilogy was the first album on which the group successfully incorporated the music of Aaron Copeland, here on the track Hoedown, which became an ELP signature mark. With Eddie Offord acting as production engineer, the musical style here ranges from the romantic title track to the powerful mixture of pomp and mysticism of The Endless Enigma (Parts I and II).
• Mastered Directly from the Original Master Tapes!
• Specially Plated and Pressed on 200 Grams of High Definition Vinyl
• 1/2 Speed Mastered Original Master Recording Series
• Special Static Free-Dust Free Inner Sleeve
• Gatefold Jacket
• Numbered, Limited Edition
2. From the Beginning
3. The Sheriff
4. Living Sin
5. The Endless Enigma
6. Abaddon's Bolero