A multitude of live performances from Eric Clapton's acclaimed Crossroads Guitar Festival are coming to 6LP. This 6LP set features 40 tracks of landmark performances from all four Crossroads Guitar Festivals, which were held in 2004, 2007, 2010 and 2013. Founded in 2004 by the legendary guitarist, the Crossroads Guitar Festival has given fans an opportunity to witness truly historic performances by some of the world's greatest guitarists.
A veritable "Who's Who" of guitar music can be heard on this set, including Clapton, Jeff Beck, Gary Clark Jr., Robert Cray, Vince Gill, Buddy Guy, B.B. King, John Mayer, Carlos Santana, Joe Walsh, and Jimmie Vaughn, just to name a few. Naturally, the all-star jams deliver some of the collection s most unforgettable moments.
Held every three years since 2004, the Crossroads Guitar Festival raises funds for the Crossroads Centre in Antigua, a treatment and education facility that Clapton founded in 1998 to help people suffering from chemical dependency.
- 6LP Box Set
- First time on vinyl
- Select all-star performances from the Crossroads Guitar Festivals
- Box with lift-off lid
- Made in the EU
- Gatefold jacket
- Royalties from the sale of this LP will benefit Crossroads Centre, Antigua
- Sweet Home Chicago - Eric Clapton, Robert Cray, Buddy Guy, Hubert Sumlin & Jimmie Vaughan
- Rock Me Baby - Eric Clapton, Buddy Guy, B.B. King & Jimmie Vaughan
- Steamroller - James Taylor with Joe Walsh
- What The Cowgirls Do - Vince Gill with Jerry Douglas
- After Midnight - J.J. Cale with Eric Clapton
- Green Light Girl - Doyle Bramhall II
- Hell At Home - Sonny Landreth with Eric Clapton
- City Love - John Mayer
- Funk 49 - Joe Walsh
- Drums Of Passion - Carlos Santana with Eric Clapton
- Cause We've Ended As Lovers - Jeff Beck
- Have You Ever Loved A Woman - Eric Clapton
- Layla- Eric Clapton
- Little By Little - Susan Tedeschi with The Derek Trucks Band
- Poor Johnny - The Robert Cray Band
- Paying The Cost To Be The Boss - B.B. King with The Robert Cray Band, Jimmie Vaughan & Hubert Sumlin
- Tulsa Time - Sheryl Crow with Eric Clapton, Vince Gill & Albert Lee
- On The Road Again - Willie Nelson with Sheryl Crow, Vince Gill & Albert Lee
- Isn't It A Pity - Eric Clapton
- Belief - John Mayer
- Mas Y Mas - Los Lobos
- Big Block - Jeff Beck
- Presence Of The Lord - Steve Winwood and Eric Clapton
- Cocaine - Eric Clapton
- Waiting For The Bus / Jesus Just Left Chicago - ZZ Top
- Don't Owe You A Thang - Gary Clark Jr.
- Bright Lights - Gary Clark Jr.
- Our Love Is Fading - Sheryl Crow with Eric Clapton, Doyle Bramhall II & Gary Clark Jr.
- Lay Down Sally - Vince Gill with Sheryl Crow, Keb' Mo', Albert Lee, James Burton & Earl Klugh
- Space Captain - Derek Trucks & Susan Tedeschi Band with Warren Haynes, David Hidalgo, Cesar Rosas & Chris Stainton
- Hammerhead - Jeff Beck
- Five Long Years - Buddy Guy with Jonny Lang & Ronnie Wood
- Hear My Train A Comin' - Doyle Bramhall II
- Dear Mr. Fantasy - Steve Winwood & Eric Clapton
- Born Under A Bad Sign - Booker T. with Steve Croper, Keb' Mo', Blake Mills, Matt "Guitar" Murphy & Albert Lee
- Everyday I Have The Blues - The Robert Cray Band with B.B. King, Eric Clapton & Jimmie Vaughan
- Please Come Home -y Gary Clark Jr.
- Tumbling Dice - Vince Gill with Keith Urban & Albert Lee
- I Shot The Sheriff - Eric Clapton
- Crossroads - Eric Clapton