This refill lasts over 1000 mist sprays and is one of the essential parts of the GroveWasher product that simply works great. The G2 Fluid gently cleans the record surface lifting out all the accumulated dirt and grime with ease.
The G2 Fluid 8oz Refill Bottle Pack
- 8oz bottle of G2 Fluid with spout top (Use to refill the 2 ounce mist spray bottle)
- GrooveWasher Record Cleaning Instruction Booklet
- Label protector mask (Use to keep your record label dry when using the mist spray)
- Record Cleaning Instruction Booklet
High Tech G2 Fluid Components
- Surfactants: State of the art detergents dissolve and suspend fingerprints and other oily grime.
- Super Wetting Agent: A specialty chemical that reduces the G2 Fluid's surface tension to reach the bottom of the groove. When you spray G2 Fluid on a record you can see it spread down the grooves.
- Emulsifiers: Holds the oils, dirt, mildew and microdust particles in suspension. Then the microfiber fabric cleaning pad wipes and pulls the dirt-filled solution from the record surface.
- Purified, Deionized Water: Powerful carrier for the active cleaning ingredients. Eliminates static electric charges on the record's surface on contact.
G2 Record Cleaning Fluid is formulated and made by GrooveWasher in North Kansas City, MO, USA.