This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super Audio CD Player!
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Herbert von Karajan conducts the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra for this recording of Bach's Brandenburg Concertos. Recorded July 1978 and January 1979 in Berlin.
SHM-SACD (Super High Material SACD) is the ultimate Super Audio CD that utilizes the materials and technologies that were developed for the SHM-CD to further enhance the audio-resolution. These discs are made with polycarbonate developed for the screen of the liquid crystal display. As it has a higher transparency, players can read the signal more faithfully. Also, it excels in fluidity, which enables you to cast a more accurate pit. What works wonders for a low resolution format such as CD should offer even greater sonic improvements in a real high resolution format such as SACD.
- Super High Material Super Audio CD
- SHM-SACD Stereo SACD Layer
- Single-Layer Stereo SHM-SACD, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress DSD file
- Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,' which minimizes diffuse reflection
- Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly converted from analog tapes
- This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super Audio CD Player! It will NOT play on conventional CD Players!
- Made in Japan
|Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra|
|Herbert von Karajan||conductor|