Recorded over a period of 10 days in August 1969 and released on October 10th of the same year, In The Court of the Crimson King stands as one of the defining albums of British rock music and one of the finest debut albums of all time. Described at the time as "an uncanny masterpiece" by Pete Townshend, the album has achieved legendary status over the years. It is the only studio document of an extraordinary year in the life of King Crimson; a year that began with the group's first rehearsals on January 13th, included a residency at the Marquee Club, a concert in Hyde Park with The Rolling Stones, the recording and release of the album and ended with the dissolution of the lineup at the close of Crimson's 1st American tour in December.
• Mastered Directly from the Original Master Tapes!
• 1/2 Speed Mastered Original Master Recording Series
• Specially Plated and Pressed on JVC's High Definition Super Vinyl
• Pressed in Japan
• Special Static Free-Dust Free Inner Sleeve
• Limited Edition
1. 21st Century Schizoid Man (including Mirrors)
2. I Talk To The Wind
3. Epitaph (including March For No Reason and Tomorrow And Tomorrow)
4. Moonchild (including The Dream and The Illusion)
5. The Court Of The Crimson King (including The Return Of The Fire Witch and The Dance Of The Puppets)