Rare material by the members of the band includes Gene Simmons collaborating with Engelbert Humperdinck, a Vinnie Vincent demo, collaborations featuring Ace Frehley, Eric Singer and Bob Kulick and much more. Also includes the original demo, for the first time available, from "Is That You?" (from the album Unmasked) performed by its writer: Gerard McMahon.
Kiss is one of the most remarkable wonder in rock's history, a band that stirs up passions and ignites the soul of teenagers -and older- with its addictive blend of hard rock, special effects, catchy tunes, lots of charisma and a sense of danger and freedom that has rarely been experienced somewhere else.
From the beginning, Kiss opted for a full blown experience, combining both Jimi Hendrix's and Pete Townshend's guitar-breaking antics and the fire-throwing performance (once patented by Arthur Brown), with Alice Cooper's horror theatrics and the glamour of bands like Slade or Sweet. It was once said that the group wanted to be "four Alice Cooper's at a time" and to achieve that, they created the band's four personalities.
Kiss's songs structures are simple, but they always have an immediate catchiness. They have always been smart enough to perceive new trends in music and were able to gracefully adapt to those new trends. During their long career Kiss have incorporated classic pop ballads like Beth or Shandi, country rock (Hard Luck Woman), disco (I Was Made For Loving You), a 'harder' rock (starting with the album Creatures Of The Night), glam metal (like the album Crazy Nights) and even some grunge vibes on one of their most recent studio albums (Carnival Of Souls).
In The Many Faces Of Kiss we enter into the secret world of the band, their side projects, collaborations and influences. Their hidden members, favorite songs and a couple of surprises that are sure to delight their fans. Because The Many Faces Of Kiss is an album made by fans, and for fans.
- 180g Vinyl LP
- Yellow Splatter Vinyl
- Double LP
- Gatefold Jacket
- Manufactured in France
- Ain't Gonna Die - Bruce Kulick Feat. Gene Simmons
- Johnny's In Love - Richie Scarlet Feat. Ace Frehley & Anton Fig
- American Man - Shameless
- The Witch Of New Orleans - Redbone
- Rock & Roll Hoochie Koo - Rick Derringer
- Spinning Wheel - Engelbert Humperdinck Feat. Gene Simmons
- Gypsy In Her Eyes - Vinnie Vincent
- Is That You? - Gerard McMahon Aka G Tom Mac
- I'm An Animal - Bruce Kulick Feat. Tobias Sammet & Eric Singer
- Kissin' Time - Bobby Rydell
- Rock And Roll All Nite - Leaving Eden
- I Love It Loud - Chris Heave, A.J. Caruso, Fran Gilbert & Richard Kendrick
- Lick It Up - Ron Keel & Richard Kendrick
- Charisma - Dogbane
- C'mon On And Love Me - Loaded Dice
- Detroit Rock City - Hachiman
- I Want You - Groove Studio
- Love Gun - Mystic Force
- I Was Made For Loving You - Last Pharaoh
- Creatures Of The Night - Willow Wisp