Mastered From Original Tapes!
There are few pianists alive today with such an eye for detail in every note and phrase as Krystian Zimerman. Always the consummate perfectionist, his celebrated 1988 recording of Chopins Four Ballades, the Barcarolle in F sharp op. 60 and the Fantasia in F minor op. 49 remains one of the landmarks of Chopin recordings.
Mastered from the original tapes and pressed on 180g heavy-weight vinyl and includes a limited time download voucher for the audio in MP3.
Limited time download card
Mastered from original tapes
Made in Germany
Krystian Zimerman, piano
Frederic Chopin (1810-1949)
1. Barcarolle in F Sharp major, op. 60
2. Ballade No. 1 in G minor, op. 23
3. Ballade No. 2 in F major, op. 38
1. Ballade No. 3 in A flat major, op. 47
2. Ballade No. 4 in F minor, op. 52
3. Fantasie in F minor, op. 49