This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
This is the ultimate sounding SACD. The foundation of the recording is 192/24bit-high res offering 5.1 surround sound, single DSD and 16.44000 wav files. Here you have one of the finest sounding SACDs available on the market. Most 5.1 surround sound SACDs are based on 96/24bit. They cannot compare.
Plus this album was engineered by two of the most famous audiophile engineers on the planet, Allen Sides (recording and mixing) and Bernie Grundman (mastering). The musicians are Los Angeles' finest jazzbos who have worked with the best in the industry. This is Lyn's live show at the world-famous Capitol Recording Studio A. Some of the finest music of all time was recorded here. You will have an audiophile's dream - perfect location - with attentive engineers and fine performers to create a keepsake album you'll want to pull out to show off your system or just enjoy the music and get lost in a live performance.
Gus Skinas worked with Bernie Grundman studio to author this SACD. It's perfection. The music had to be mixed twice - once for 5.1 surround sound and another time for the traditional mix. Everything post-production had to be passed by twice and the sound was checked by both Allen Sides and Bernie Grundman before pressing.
Not to mention, this album is probably Lyn Stanley's best singing - where she gets to interact with the audience - and deliver an outstanding performance.
The album comes with a 20-page booklet with liner note contributions by Neville Roberts (UK-audiophile writer) and Lyn Stanley.
Best sounding 5.1 SACD I have ever heard!
- First pressing limited to 700 copies
- Audiophile Recording
- Super Audio CD
- SACD Stereo SACD Layer
- This Hybrid SACD contains a 'Red Book' Stereo CD Layer which is playable on most conventional CD Players!
- SACD authored by Gus Skinas Super Audio (5.1 and Single DSD using 192/24 bit/Sonoma conversion by Bernie Grundman Mastering)
- Recorded at Capitol Recording Studio A, Hollywood, CA on June 1, 2019
- Recording & Mixing Engineer: Allen Sides
- Mastering Engineer: Bernie Grundman
- Immersive Supersonic Audio™
- Superior 192/24 bit stereo with 5.1 surround sound, 128 DSD and 16/44000 Wav file options
- 20-page booklet with liner note contributions by UK audiophile writer Neville Roberts and Lyn Stanley
- Pink Cadillac
- Route 66
- Blue Moon
- You The Night And The Music
- Go Slow / Nice Girls Don't Stay For Breakfast
- Let There Be Love
- Goody Goody
- Love Letters
- As Time Goes By
- In The Still Of The Night
- Lover Man
- Cry Me A River
- Girl Talk
- You Never Can Tell
- Bye Bye Blackbird
- Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye (CD layer only)