Limited Edition of Only 1500 Colored Vinyl Copies!
Cut From The Original Analog Master Tape!
Shout at the Devil is the second studio album by American heavy metal band Mötley Crüe, released on September 26, 1983. It was the band's breakthrough album, establishing Mötley Crüe as one of the top selling heavy metal acts of the 1980s. The singles "Looks That Kill" and "Too Young to Fall in Love" were moderate hits for the band.
Shout at the Devil was Mötley Crüe's breakthrough success, bringing them to international attention. The album's title and the band's use of a pentagram brought the band a great deal of controversy upon its 1983 release, as Christian and conservative groups claimed the band was encouraging their listeners to worship Satan. The album was one of the breakthrough releases of what was to become the 1980s "hair metal" movement, and was very influential in that regard. Available for first time in bloodshot colored vinyl.
• 180g Bloodshot Colored Vinyl
• Limited Edition of Only 1500 Colored Vinyl Copies
• Cut From The Original Analog Master Tape
• Gatefold Jacket
1. In the Beginning/Shout At the Devil
2. Looks That Kill
4. Knock 'Em Dead, Kid
6. Too Young to Fall In Love
7. Helter Skelter (The Beatles cover)
8. Red Hot
9. Ten Seconds Till Love
10. God Bless the Children of The Beast (instrumental)