This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Limited Production Run of only 50 Copies Worldwide!
Master Quality Reel To Reel Tape!
Exceptional Audiophile Sound as close to the Original Master Reference Quality as possible!
Opus 3 Records Offers Analogue Copies From Original Analogue Masters!
Over many years Opus 3 has from time to time been asked to offer Analogue Tape Copies. At the end of 2014, the first copies were sold in Sweden and the response was overwhelming.
When Opus 3 Records creates an Analogue tape copy, it is always a One to One Copy where, for example, no analogue sub-master is in between, in order to make it as good as possible with no added distortion, noise and wow and flutter, etc.
The drawback is this process takes a lot of time, because all the tracks have to be copies one by one which is the reason the Analogue Tape are high. Because of the way this is done, production is limited to a maximum of 50 pieces. The upside to this process is you are guaranteed to have the best sounding Analogue Tape Copy.
To become more familiar with Opus 3 Records and the Analogue Tape Copies, consider purchasing this "One" Opus 3 Analogue Tape Copy which samples a nice mix of Jazz, Blues, world-music and classical music.
** It is standard practice in all recording studios to keep the tape "tail out". This reduces "pre-echo" and it means that the tape should be placed on the right hand side of the recorder, re-wound and then played.Features:
1st Generation Reel to Reel Tape made from the Original Master Tape
Limited Production Run of only 50 Total
Analogue Tape Copies from original analogue masters
One 10.5" Metall-NAB-Reel
Playback EQ: IEC/CCIR (35uS)
2-track, 1/4" at 38 cm/s (15")
1. Out of Nowhere - from Benny Waters/Live At the Pawnshop (SACD19911)
2. Inca Roads (excerpt) - from Omnibus Wind Ensemble/Music by Frank Zappa (SACD19423)
3. Junco Moreno - from Manola Yglesis/Destino Flamenco (CD19505)
4. Rondo, Allegro (W.A. Mozart 1755-1791) (excerpt) - from Kjell Fageus Basett Clarinet & The Royal Orchestra of Stockholm/Clarinet Concertos (CD8801)
5. Reunion Blues - from Two Sides of Lars Erstrand (CD8302)
6. Nothin' Like you Used To Do - from Eric Bibb/Good Stuff (SACD19623)
7. West End Blues - from Bob Barnard/Cornet Chop Suey (CD19503)
8. Sommarsang (W. Petersson-Berger 1867-1942) - from Stockholm Guitar Trio / Albeniz-Granados-Ravel-Peterson-Berger (CD19701)
Total time, 28.93