This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Limited Production Run of only 50 Copies Worldwide!
Master Quality Reel To Reel Tape!
Exceptional Audiophile Sound as close to the Original Master Reference Quality as possible!
Opus 3 Records Offers Analogue Copies From Original Analogue Masters!
Over many years Opus 3 has from time to time been asked to offer Analogue Tape Copies. At the end of 2014, the first copies were sold in Sweden and the response was overwhelming.
When Opus 3 Records creates an Analogue tape copy, it is always a One to One Copy where, for example, no analogue sub-master is in between, in order to make it as good as possible with no added distortion, noise and wow and flutter, etc.
The drawback is this process takes a lot of time, because all the tracks have to be copies one by one which is the reason the Analogue Tape are high. Because of the way this is done, production is limited to a maximum of 50 pieces. The upside to this process is you are guaranteed to have the best sounding Analogue Tape Copy.
To become more familiar with Opus 3 Records and the Analogue Tape Copies, consider purchasing an Opus 3 Analogue Tape Copy which samples a nice mix of Jazz, Blues, world-music and classical music.
1st Generation Reel to Reel Tape made from the Original Master Tape
Limited Production Run of only 50 Total
Analogue Tape Copies from original analogue masters
One 10.5" Metall-NAB-Reel
Playback EQ: IEC/CCIR (35uS)
2-track, 1/4" at 38 cm/s (15")
1. Here's that Rainy Day - from Joakim Milder/Consensus (CD9201)
2. Teach Me Tonight - from Knug Jorgensen/teach Me Tonight (SACD8421)
3. Black Beauty - from A Selection From Tomas Ornberg's Blue Five & The Swedish Jazz Kings (SACD22101/CD8003)
4. Where the Green Grass Grows (excerpt) - from Eric Bibb/Good Stuff (SACD 19623)
5. Vaquero (excerpt) - from Tiny Island (SACD 19824)
6. La Maja de Goya - from STockholm Guitar Quartet/A Sellection From..." (SACD 22062/CD7810)
7. Nun Komm der Heiden Heiland (excerpt) (J.S. Bach) - from The Erik Westberg Vocal Ensemble & Mattias Wager/Musica Sacra (SACD19516)
8. Scherzo from Symphony No. 2 in D Major (Beethoven) - from Stockholm Sinfonietta (CD 19504)
9. Overture to Carmen (Bizet) - from The Omnibus Wind Ensemble - "Best of Omnibus..." (SACD22082/CD19602)
Total time 33'20