Celebrating 25 years of Fueled By Ramen, the label is releasing a special silver vinyl reissue of Panic! At The Disco's 2005 debut album, A Fever You Can't Sweat Out. The Las Vegas band created a unique sound by blending melody-driven rock with dance music. This is a rock record you can dance to, that's fun and sincere at the same time. The album's second single, "I Write Sins Not Tragedies", was a top 10 hit in the United States.
Panic! At The Disco was the first band signed to Pete Wentz's (Fall Out Boy) Decaydance Records, a Fueled By Ramen imprint label.
Rolling Stone listed A Fever You Cant' Sweat Out among the "40 Greatest Emo Albums of All Time" in 2016, with James Montgomery dubbing it a "genre-defying blueprint" and commenting "it's difficult to argue that it's not a snapshot of where 'emo' was at in 2005, right down to the sentence-long song titles."
Las Vegas is well known for a lot of things. The sin on the strip, the holes in the desert. Pretty much everything else gets overlooked. That's why a little secret like Panic! At The Disco can be kept so well. When I first heard this band I was like I have to start a label just so I can put this out. Imagine The Faint meets The Postal Service with all of the pop sensibilities of a Blink 182. These kids have the excitement and hunger to get out of the desert and see the world whether the world is ready to listen or not.
- Fueled By Ramen 25th Anniversary Release
- Silver Vinyl
- Gatefold jacket
- Made in France
- The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage
- London Beckoned Songs About Money Written By Machines
- Nails For Breakfast, Tacks For Snacks
- Time To Dance
- Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off
- But It's Better If You Do
- I Write Sins Not Tragedies
- I Constantly Thank God For Esteban
- There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet
- Build God, Then We'll Talk