This item not eligible for any further discount offers!Half-Speed Mastered by Stan Ricker!
Featured in Michael Fremer's Heavy Rotation in the November 2007 Issue of Stereophile!
This album is comprised of 12 vintage recordings unearthed from the master tape vaults. The 'Genius' Ray Charles sings as he is backed by none other than the Count Basie Orchestra for some truly extraordinary music. Modern technology has made it possible to recreate and re-record these beauties under the direction of Bill Hughes for one swingin' record!
• Numbered, Limited Edition
• 1/2 Speed Mastering by Stan Ricker
• Mastered from the Original Master Tapes
• Deluxe HQ-180 Gram Double Vinyl
• Gatefold Jacket
• Audiophile Inner Sleeves
• Pressed at RTI
• Black Vinyl
1. Oh, What A Beautiful Morning
2. Let The Good Times Roll
3. How Long Has This Been Going On?
4. Every Saturday Night
6. Cryin' Time
7. I Can't Stop Loving You
8. Come Live With Me
9. Feel So Bad
10. The Long And Winding Road
11. Look What They've Done To My Song
12. Georgia On My Mind
13. Them That Got - The Count Basie Orhcestra