High Precision Mastering!
Ray Conniff and his orchestra and chorus cross over genres to classical performing compositions by Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninov, Debussy, Chopin, Schubert and more.
- Super Audio CD
- SACD Stereo SACD Layer
- Ultra Disc SACD
- This Hybrid SACD contains a 'Red Book' Stereo CD Layer which is playable on most conventional CD Players!
- High Quality Master Recording
- High Precision Mastering
- Remastered by Povee Chan
- Made in Germany
- Favorite Theme From Tchaikovsky's First Piano Concert
- Favorite Theme From Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake Ballet
- Favorite Theme From Rachmoninoff's Second Piano Concerto
- Favorite Theme From Tchaikovsky's Fifth Symphony
- Early Evening (Theme From The Ray Conniff Suite)
- Favorite Love Theme From Tchaikovsky's Romeo And Juliet
- Rhapsody In Blue
- I'm Always Chasing Rainbow (From Chopin's "Fantasy Improptu")
- The Lamp Is Low (From Ravel's Pavane For A Dead Princess)
- On The Trail (From Grole's Grand Canyon Street)
- My Reverie (From Debussy's "Reverie")
- Schubert's Serenade
- An Improvisation on "Liebestraum"
- Yours Is My Heart Alone
- An Improvisation On "None But The Lonely Heart"
- I'll See You Again
- An Improvisation On "My Heart At Thy Sweet Voice"
- An Improvisation on The Fibich "Poeme"
- Warsaw Concerto
- An Improvisation on Chopin's "Nocturne In E-Flat"
- An Improvisation On "Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy"
- Favorite Themes From Tchaikovsky's Sixth Symphony
- Favorite Themes From Grieg's A Minor Concerto
- One Fine Day From "Madame Butterfly"