24bit/96 khz High Fidelity Audiophile Sound: No Compression. No Compromise! 2.0 DTS, Dolby TruHD and PCM Audio Formats!
Audio-Only Blu-Ray! Plays on Blu-Ray Compatible Players ONLY!
Tenor Rolando Villazon performs operatic works by Verdi beside the Orchestra teatro Regio Torino lead by Gianandrea Noseda.
"...It has been an immense joy to sail through Verdis rich musical sea with its limpid blue waters, tremendous tempests, caressing waves and sunsets red as blood in the company of the Orchestra Teatro Regio Torino and the great Gianandrea Noseda." - Rolando Villazon
Tenor roles in the operas of Giuseppe Verdi require vocalism of exceptional beauty and power, combined with a blazing sincerity of expression. That is abundantly clear in Rolando Villazóns all-Verdi recital, finely balanced between popular pieces and significantly less familiar ones. The feeling of discovery will surely be as thrilling to Villazóns listeners as it has been to the singer himself. Verdi has been integral to Villazóns international career and, in continuing his exploration of Verdi via this disc, the tenor has created a fascinating journey through the composers very long life.
Music, at last, has a high quality audio format, a must-have for any connoisseur of high quality audio.
Audio is taken from the original master tapes and delivered in 24bit/96 khz with 3 choices of sound format: PSM, Dolby True HD or DTS - enjoy music as it was meant to be heard in the studio.
1. Simply insert disc in a Blu-ray device and disc should start automatically. Use remote control to switch between tracks as you would a CD.
2. Press the Audio button on your remote control to select preferred sound format.
3. Alternatively, switch on your TV and select from the screen menu the tracks and sound format.
No Compression - No Compromise:
Compare to CD Format:
CD Duration: 72 minutes
High Fidelity Pure Audio Duration: 7 hours +
CD Capacity: .65 Gigabytes
High Fidelity Pure Audio Capacity: 50 Gigabytes
CD Format: PCM Limited to 44.1 khz 2.0
High Fidelity Pure Audio Format: HD Formats 2.0; PCM Non-Compressed; DTS HD Master Audio; Dolby True HD
CD Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz, Limited to 44.100 information per second
High Fidelity Pure Audio Frequency: 96 kHz to 192 kHz, 96.000 mini information per second
CD Bit Value: 16 bits = 65,536 possible values
High Fidelity Pure Audio Value: 24 bits = 16,777,216 possible values
CD Dynamic: 96 Decibels
High Fidelity Pure Audio Dynamic: 144 Decibels
CD Bitrate: 1.5 Megabits/sec
High Fidelity Pure Audio Bitrate: 21.5 Megabits/sec
Blu-ray - Audio Only
High-Fidelity Pure Audio
Plays on Blu-Ray Compatible Players ONLY!
Audio taken from original master tapes and delivered in 24bit/96 khz
2.0 DTS, Dolby TruHD and PCM Mixes
Rolando Villazon, tenor
Orchestra Teatro Regio Torino
Mojca Erdmann, soprano
Vicente Ombuena, tenor
Coro Teatro Regio Torino
Claudio Fenoglio, chorus master
1. Oberto, Conte Di San Bonifacio - Ciel, che feci! ... Ciel pietoso
2. I Due Foscari - Qui ti rimani alquanto ... Brezza del suol natio ... Dal piu remoto esilio ... Odio solo, ed odio atroce
5. I Lombardi Alla Prima Crociata - La mia letzia infondere
6. In Solitaria Stanza
7. Il Corsaro - Eccomi prigioniero!
8. Rigoletto - Questa o quella
9. Rigoletto - La donna e mobile
10. La Traviata - Lunge da lei ... De' miei bollenti spiriti
11. La Traviata - O mio rimorso!
12. Un Ballo In Maschera - Amici miei, soldati! ... La rivedra nell'estasi
13. Don Carlo - Fontainebleau! foresta immensa e solitaria! ... lo la vidi e al suo sorriso
14. Mess Da Requiem - Ingemisco tamquam reus
15. Falstaff - Del labbro il canto estasiato vola