All covers have major spine imperfections. Discs inside are undamaged.
Numbered, Limited Edition 180g Vinyl!
Mastered For Vinyl With Lacquers Cut From Original Master Source!
Secret Machinesthe three piece alternative rock band from Dallas consisting of Brandon Curtis on vocals, bass and keyboards, Benjamin Curtis on guitar and backing vocals and Josh Garza on drumsis best described as progressive rock with some Krautrock mixed in.
The bands first full length release, Now Here is Nowhere, was recorded at Stratosphere Sound in NY and released May 18, 2004 on Reprise Records. All Music Guide gave the album 4 out of 5 stars. Their second album, Ten Silver Drops, like their first, did not make an impact commercially but garnered many favorable reviews. Following the release, the band was interviewed on radio by David Bowie, purported to be a big fan. They have toured with the Foo Fighters, Spiritualized, Oasis, Kings of Leon, Interpol and many others.
Though Benjamin left in March of 2007 and the band has been inactive since 2010, Brandon and Josh have since reformed and are working on new material. Anyone interested in Pink Floyd, NEU, Ride, Spacemen 3, Mercury Rev, the Flaming Lips, U2, Super Furry Animals, Sparklehorse & Broken Social Scene should appreciate Secret Machines modern day Space Rock.
Run Out Groove dug deep into the Warner Music vaults and discovered previously unreleased live recordings that are stellar both in performance and sonic quality and are presented here for the first time in any format featuring the band at their peak.
• Strict One Time Pressing based on preorders received
• Numbered, Limited Edition - 1440 Copies Worldwide
• 180g Vinyl
• Previously unreleased live performance recorded at the Garage in London on January 18, 2006
• Mastered For Vinyl by Pete Weiss at Verdant Studio, VT
• Lacquers Cut by Jeff Powell for Take Out Vinyl at Sam Phillips Recording Studio
• Pressed at Record Industry in teh Netherlands
• Brand new artwork by Frank Olinsky
• Gatefold tip-on jacket with individual foil-stamped numbering
1. I Hate Pretending
2. The Road Leads To Where It's Led
3. Lightning Blue Eyes
1. Pharaoh's Daughter
2. Daddy's In The Doldrums
3. Better Bring Your Friends
1. Faded Lines
2. Sad And Lonely
3. You Are Chains
4. Nowhere Again
1. Alone, Jealous And Stoned
2. First Wave Intact