180g Audiophile Vinyl Double LP!
Numbered, Limited Edition Light Green Vinyl - 2,000 Copies!
Seventies Collected Vol. 2 features the best songs and hits that find their origin in the Seventies. This 2LP compilation album features The Police ''Can't Stand Losing You," Blue Oyster Cult ''Then Came The Last Days Of May," J.J. Cale ''Cajun Moon," Ringo Starr ''Photograph'' and The Rolling Stones ''Fool To Cry'' amongst others.
The Decades Collected compilations are a collaboration between Music On Vinyl and Universal Music. They bring together the biggest names of each decade, combined with forgotten hits and less discovered gems, giving the listener an experience of listening to their favorite tunes while uncovering new musical grounds at the same time.
Seventies Collected Vol. 2 is available as a limited edition of 2,000 individually numbered copies on light green colored vinyl and includes an insert.
- 180g Audiophile Vinyl
- Double LP
- Collected Compilation Series
- Made in the Netherlands
- Limited Edition of 2,000 Individually Numbered Copies on Light Green Vinyl
- John Lennon - Mind Games
- The Rolling Stones - Fool To Cry
- Boz Scaggs - Lowdown
- Rachel Sweet - B-A-B-Y
- Joe Walsh - Rocky Mountain Way
- Liverpool Express - You Are My Love
- The Police - Can't Stand Losing You
- Rupert Holmes - Him
- Marianne Faithfull - The Ballad Of Lucy Jordan
- Frank Zappa - Bobby Brown Goes Down
- Steve Rowland And The Family Dog - Sympathy
- The Staple Singers - I'll Take You There
- Blue Oyster Cult - Then Came The Last Days Of May
- Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
- Joe Jackson - It's Different For Girls
- Redbone - Come And Get Your Love
- Donna Summer - MacArthur Park
- J.J. Cale - Cajun Moon
- Barclay James Harvest - Rock 'N Roll Star
- The Isley Brothers - Highways Of My Life
- Dr. John - Iko Iko
- Al Stewart - On The Border
- Ringo Starr - Photograph
- Helen Reddy - I Am Woman
- Mink DeVille - Just Your Friends
- Sparks - This Town Ain't Big Enough For Both Of Us
- Albert Hammond - Down By The River