This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
RCA Living Stereo the gold standard for top quality orchestral performance and sound!
Alexander Gibson conducting the London Symphony Orchestra. Large, notably transparent soundstage on this recording, in which the orchestra is set back farther than the usual Decca/RCA. Recorded by renowned Decca audio engineer Kenneth Wilkinson.
Recorded in Kingsway Hall (England)
Producer: Christopher Raeburn
Engineer: Kenneth Wilkinson
• Super Audio CD
• SACD Stereo SACD Layer
• This Hybrid SACD contains a 'Red Book' Stereo CD Layer which is playable on most conventional CD Players!
• Mastered by Willem Makkee
London Symphony Orchestra
Alexander Gibson, conductor
Jean Sibelius (1865-1957)
Symphony No. 5 in E-Flat, Op. 82
Karelia Suite, Op. 11
1. First Movement: Tempo Molto Moderato - Symphony No. 4 In E Flat Major, Op. 82
2. Second Movement: Andante Mosso, Quasi Allegretto
3. Third Movement: Conclusion - Allegro Molto
4. Intermezzo - Karelia Suite, Op. 11
6. Alla Marcia