First Edition, First Printing! Signed & Numbered Limited Edition!
Autographed by TAS Editor in Chief Robert Harley!
More than a mere collection of resumés, Volume Two: Electronics puts the evolution of high-performance audio into historical context with insightful essays, informative interviews, and expert commentary by the TAS writing team and industry luminaries.
Included are the inside stories of the industry's most fabled engineers, how they started their companies and developed the technologies behind their signature products.
Find out intriguing facts and insights that span nearly a century of amplification:
• What were the reasons for the explosion of creativity in the early 1970s?
• Why did the vacuum tubeall but forgotten for nearly a decademake such a spectacular comeback?
• How do the worlds most famous amplifier designers view their art and contributions to the high end?
The answers are all here in Volume Two of the Illustrated History.
• First Edition, First Printing
• Numbered Limited Edition
• Autographed Edition, signed by Robert Harley, Editor in Chief of The Absolute Sound
• 336-page Deluxe Coffee-Table Book
• Contains never-before-revealed stories & photos
• Edited by Robert Harley
• Includes an envelope containing a Signed and Numbered Certificate with instructions for applying to the inside of the book