This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
I Robot - The man behind the recording of "Dark Side of the Moon" is none other than Alan Parsons. If you want to hear what is his definitive recording and a bit of the Dark Side then this is it.
The UHQR by Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab is the most technologically-advanced analog record of it's time. The overall sonic impact is startling, featuring extremely specific imaging, greatly expanded frequency response and vastly improved channel separation.
The UHQR weighs more than twice as much as a conventional LP and takes more than ten times longer to press. As a result, it contains far more high fidelity information within its grooves. Each UHQR is elegantly boxed and protectively packaged. Pressings were strictly limited to 5000 editions, each one hand numbered for authenticity.
• Numbered, Limited Edition
• Heavy-Weight 200 Gram "Virgin" Vinyl
• Includes Certificate of Authenticity
• 1/2 Speed Mastered by Original Masteringworks
• Mastered from Original Stereo Master Tape
• Mastered with the Ortofon Cutting System
• Specially plated & pressed on high-definition Super Vinyl by Victor Company of Japan Ltd
• Special static-free, dust-free inner sleeve
• Special heavy duty protective packaging
David Paton, bass, acoustic guitar, vocals
Stuart Tosh, drums, percussion, vocals
Ian Bairnson, electric & acoustic guitar, vocals
Alan Parsons, acoustic guitar, keyboards, Projectron, vocoder, vocals
Eric Woolfson, keyboards, Projectron, vocoder, vocals
Duncan Mackay, keyboards
B.J. Cole, steel guitar
John Leach, cimbalom, kantele
The English Chorale
The New Philharmonia Chorus
Andrew Powell, conductor
1. I Robot
2. I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You
3. Some Other Time
5. Don't Let It Snow
6. The Voice
8. Day After Day (The Show Must Go On)
9. Total Eclipse
10. Genesis Ch. 1. V.32
Recorded & mixed at Abbey Road Studios, London, between December 1976 and March 1977.