Hand-Numbered, Limited Edition 180g Opaque Pink Vinyl LP!
Mastered by Bernie Grundman & Cut Directly From The D2D Session Master Tapes!
Pressed at RTI!
2017 Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) Award Winner for Best Audiophile Analogue Recording!
Serendipity plants the seed, careful planning and hard work bring an amazing collaboration to life. Four Seasons In Jazz: Live At Bernie's is the landmark live recording featuring jazz pianist and vocalist Anne Bisson and the finest musicians and engineers in Hollywood. A selection of popular jazz standards and original compositions by the evocative Canadian songstress was recorded direct-to-disc over two days by Bernie Grundman in Hollywood, CA. Legendary engineer Michael C. Ross used a 100% analog recording chain straight to Grundman's all-analog record cutting system to realistically capture every amazing moment.
Bernie Grundman himself supervised the audio-to-disc transfer. This exquisite release is the inspiration of two music lovers and audiophile industry luminaries, Gary L. Koh of Genesis Advanced Technologies (USA) and Wuti Larnroongroj of Brilliance Music (Thailand).
- Hand-Numbered, Limited Edition
- Opaque Pink Vinyl
- Audiophile Quality 180g
- 100% Analog Original Master Recording
- Recorded Direct-to-Disc & Direct-to-Tape on March 4 & 5, 2017 at Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Engineered & Mixed by Michael C. Ross
- Mastering & lacquer cutting by Bernie Grundman
- Cut directly from the D2D session Master Tapes
- Pressed at RTI
- Colored inserts with lyrics
|Anne Bisson||piano, vocals|
|Jean-Bertrand Carbou||acoustic bass|
|Pierre Tanguay||drums, percussion|
- I Can See Clearly Now
- Summer Breeze
- Summer Me, Winter Me
- The Summer We Crossed Europe In The Rain
- September In Montreal
- September Song
- Maybe September
- Midnight Sun
- Summer Wishes, Winter Dreams
- Sinking Into The Future
- Up Jumped Spring
- It Might As Well Be Spring
- Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most