New Stereo Mix On Deluxe 2CD!
Sourced Directly From Original Session & Rooftop Performance 8-Track Tapes!
Includes Disc Of Outtake Highlights Plus 40-Page Booklet!
Rolling Stone 500 Greatest Albums of All Time - Rated 342/500!
The Let It Be album has been newly mixed by producer Giles Martin and engineer Sam Okell. All the new Let It Be releases feature the new stereo mix of the album as guided by the original "reproduced for disc" version by Phil Spector and sourced directly from the original session and rooftop performance eight-track tapes.
The Special Edition Deluxe 2CD also includes a disc of outtake highlights and a 40-page booklet.
- Deluxe Edition
- Newly mixed by Giles Martin & Sam Okell
- New stereo mix guided by original "reproduced for disc" version by Phil Spector
- Sourced directly from the original session & rooftop performance 8-track tapes
- Previously unreleased outtakes, studio jams & rehearsals
- Previously unreleased 1970 mix for "Across The Universe"
- 40-page booklet abridged from the Super Deluxe book
- Discs Made in Mexico
Disc One - New Mix Of Original Album
- Two Of Us
- Dig A Pony
- Across The Universe
- I Me Mine
- Dig It
- Let It Be
- Maggie Mae
- I've Got A Feeling
- One After 909
- The Long And Winding Road
- For You Blue
- Get Back
Disc Two - Outtake Highlights
- Morning Camera (Speech)* / Two Of Us (Take 4)
- Maggie Mae / Fancy My Chances With You*
- For You Blue (Take 4)
- Let It Be / Please Please Me / Let It Be (Take 10)
- I've Got A Feeling (Take 10)
- Dig A Pony (Take 14)
- Get Back (Take 8)
- Like Making An Album? (Speech)
- One After 909 (Take 3)
- Don't Let Me Down (First Rooftop Performance)
- The Long And Winding Road (Take 19)
- Wake Up Little Susie / I Me Mine (Take 11)
- Across The Universe (Unreleased Glyn Johns 1970 Mix)