Side A contains 6 hand-picked studio rarities backed with 6 live tracks - all hand-picked by the band members.
Kings of Leon burst out of the rural South and into the international consciousness with their distinct, unpolished style of garage rock. Each of their early albums subsequently embraced and perfected this music, becoming the band's trademark sound for the first part of their career. While the Kings eventually began to experiment with other genres and sonic exploration, their first three studio albums represent a family-band of young hungry musicians paying tribute to their influences, from the raw guitar of Thin Lizzy to the southern-fried Allman Brothers Band, with all the swagger of the Stones.
Now available on remastered 180g vinyl gatefold double LPs are the band's first three albums: Youth and Young Manhood (SONLP98545), Aha Shake Heartbreak (SONLP98546), and Because Of The Times (SONLP98547), plus Rarely, a full album of rarities from the period surrounding these albums.
180 Gram Vinyl
Rarities hand-picked by the band
Includes B-Sides & Rare Live Performances
Limited Edition poster
Side A - Studio:
1. California Waiting (1st released on the Holy Roller Novocaine Ep)
2. Molly's Hangover (1st release on 'Wated Time" CD 5 and 10" Vinyl single)
3. Head To Toe (1st released on the "Four Kicks" CD5 and 7" single)
4. Woo Hoo (1st released on the "Fans" CD 5 and 7" single)
5. My Third House (1st released on the "On Call" CD 5 and 7" single
6. On Call - AOL Music Sessions (1st released as a UK iTunes Because of the Time bonus track)
Side B - Live:
1. Happy Alone (live 12/11/03. O2 Academy Brixton, London, England)
2. Genius (live 12/11/03. O2 Academy Brixton, London, England)
3. Wicker Chair (live, 7/3/04, Roskilde Festival, Roskilde, Denmark)
4. Razz (live, 11/4/04, AB Box, Brussels, Belgium)
5. Joe's Head (live, 11/4/04, AB Box, Brussels, Belgium)
6. Trani (live, 6/12/04, Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival, Manchester, TN)