1987 was a big year for The Brat Pack once again and a huge eerie blockbuster movie called The Lost Boys. Its success truly made way for several hit songs featured on the amazing soundtrack companion LP, which rode the sales and airplay charts with multiple format hit records for over a year, as the album continues to thrill music fans decades later.
The box office hit featured some of the biggest songs of that year with INXS & Jimmy Barnes' hit single "Good Times" as well as 9 more champions like The Who's Roger Daltrey's stellar version of Elton John's "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" and the classic techno rock smash "Cry Little Sister (Theme from The Lost Boys)" by Gerard McMann.
Superstars like Echo & the Bunnymen also contributed to the hit soundtrack with their fine interpretation of The Doors' classic "People Are Strange," plus the great Lou Graham of Foreigner knocks it out of the box with his power smash "Lost in the Shadows (The Lost Boys)" Thanks to continually renewed interest in the music and the film, The Lost Boys LP will forever be known as one of rock's finest movie and musical soundtracks ever recorded.
As with their continuing expansion into the original movie soundtrack genre, Friday Music is very proud to offer the super limited red anniversary vinyl edition of The Lost Boys - The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack.
This stunning album is mastered impeccably by Joe Reagoso (David Bowie/Foreigner) from the Atlantic Records tapes and includes the original LP-sized artwork, as seen from its original 1988 release.
The Lost Boys…The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack…Now on stunning red anniversary vinyl!!!
Another rock soundtrack classic from your friends at Friday Music.
Celebrate 20 Years of Friday Music!!!
- Limited Edition
- Red Vinyl
- Mastered by Joe Reagoso at Friday Music Studios from the Atlantic Records Tapes
- Original 1988 LP-Sized Artwork
- Made in the USA
- Good Times - INXS and Jimmy Barnes
- Lost in the Shadows (The Lost Boys) - Lou Gramm
- Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me - Roger Daltrey
- Laying Down the Law - INXS and Jimmy Barnes
- People Are Strange - Echo and the Bunnymen
- Cry Little Sister (Theme from The Lost Boys) - Gerard McMann
- Power Play - Eddie and the Tide
- I Still Believe - Tim Capello
- Beauty Has Her Way - Mummy Calls
- To the Shock of Miss Louise - Thomas Newman