1987 was a big year for The Brat Pack once again and a huge eerie blockbuster movie called The Lost Boys. Its success truly made way for several hit songs featured on the amazing soundtrack companion LP, which rode the sales and airplay charts with multiple format hit records for over a year, as the album continues to thrill music fans decades later.
The box office hit featured some of the biggest songs of that year with INXS & Jimmy Barnes' hit single "Good Times" as well as nine more champions like The Who's Roger Daltrey's stellar version of Elton John's "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" and the classic techno rock smash "Cry Little Sister (Theme from The Lost Boys)" by Gerard McMann.
Superstars like Echo & the Bunnymen also contributed to the hit soundtrack, too, with their fine interpretation of The Doors' classic "People Are Strange," plus the great Lou Graham of Foreigner knocks it out of the box with his power smash "Lost in the Shadows (The Lost Boys)." Thanks to continually renewed interest in the music and the film, The Lost Boys LP will forever be known as one of rock's finest movie and musical soundtracks ever recorded.
As with their continuing expansion into the original movie soundtrack genres, Friday Music is very proud to announce the translucent blue audiophile vinyl release of the smash The Lost Boys - The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack.
This stunning album is mastered impeccably by Joe Reagoso (David Bowie/Foreigner) from the Atlantic Records tapes and includes the original LP-sized artwork.
The Lost Boys... The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack...Translucent Blue Super Limited Edition Vinyl...Another rock soundtrack classic from your friends at Friday Music.
- Limited Edition
- Audiophile Vinyl LP
- Translucent Blue Vinyl
- Mastered by Joe Reagoso from the Atlantic Records Tapes at Friday Music Studios & Capitol Mastering
- Original 1988 LP-Sized Artwork
- Made in USA
- Good Times - INXS & Jimmy Barnes
- Lost in the Shadows (The Lost Boys) - Lou Gramm
- Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me - Roger Daltrey
- Laying Down the Law - INXS & Jimmy Barnes
- People Are Strange - Echo and the Bunnymen
- Cry Little Sister (Theme from The Lost Boys) - Gerard McMann
- Power Play - Eddie and the Tide
- I Still Believe - Tim Capello
- Beauty Has Her Way - Mummy Calls
- To the Shock of Miss Louise - Thomas Newman