Out Of Print! Only 1 Copy Left!
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
If ever there was a jazz recording to make you sit up and take notice, this is it! Sonny was in one of his more whimsical and sardonic moods that night, producing some very interesting reactions from the Quartet. Milt and Connie buckle down to some really great, swinging playing, Percy occasionally joins in the fun; John's reactions are more complex-prodding, sobering, relentless!
Recorded in 1958--that's right--1958, during a performance at the School of Jazz summer session at Music Inn. This Anadisq brings out every brush, bleet and sparkle laid to tape that night--a must for all collectors!
• Mastered Directly from the Original Master Tapes!
• Specially Plated and Pressed on 200 Grams of High Definition Vinyl
• 1/2 Speed Mastered Original Master Recording Series
• Special Static Free-Dust Free Inner Sleeve
• Gatefold Jacket
• Numbered, Limited Edition
1. Medley (Stardust, I Can't Get Started, Lover Man)
2. Yardbird Suite
4. Festival Sketch
5. Bag's Groove
6. Night In Tunisia