Master Quality Reel To Reel Tape!
Exceptional Audiophile Sound as close to the Original Master Reference Quality as possible!
Chasing the Dragon have become known as one of the leading producers of audiophile recordings.
The choir Jonathan Darbourne Ensemble, Lynda Sayce on lute and theorbo, and organist Greg Morris, perform for the Temple Church Concert on this audiophile Master Quality Reel to Reel Tape.
• 1st Generation Reel to Reel Tape made from the Original Master Tape
• Created from 30IPS 1/2" Running Masters at Air Studios
• 1/4" 15IPS CCIR
• Original Master Tapes recorded at 30ips onto ½ Tape
• Copy Masters are made using 2 Studer A820 Master Recorders
• Machines are connected with Zensati Seraphim Interconnect Cable for highest transfer quality
• All tapes use CCIR/IEC Equalization
• Originally mastered at Air Studios London
• Created using ATR Magnetics Tape Stock
• Housed in Heavy Duty Professional boxes
• Transferred and monitored by Chasing The Dragon Producer Mike Valentine
• Produced by Mike & Francois Valentine
Jonathan Darbourne Ensemble (choir)
Lynda Sayce, lute, theorbo
Greg Morris, organ
1. Organ: Toccata And Fuge In D Minor - Bach
2. Choir: Down By The Sally Gardens - Higginbottom
3. Choir: Ego Sum Panis Vivus - Palestrina
4. Choir: Timor Et Tremor - Poulenc
5. Choir: Vinea Mea Electa - Poulanc
6. Choir: I Was Glad - Purcell
7. Choir: Adew Adew My Heart Is Lust - Corsynt
8. Choir: Come Live With Me - Bennet
9. Choir: Te Lucis Ante Terminum - Tallis
10. Choir: Nolo Mortem Peccatoris - Morley
11. Lute: Anonymous Piece
12. Theorbo: Chaccone - Robert De Visee
13. Choir: Singin Wid A Sword In Ma Han - Sowande