Replica LP reissue of the soundtrack from the classic and influential 1979 film, adapted by director Franc Roddam from the Who's 1973 rock opera, that gave rise to the self-styled mod revival in the UK.
Features a searing, star-making performance by Phil Daniels as Jimmy the disaffected mod. Set in 1965, and also starring Leslie Ash, Ray Winstone and Sting as the 'ace face', the film is set against a backdrop of the mods and rockers battles of the period.
Includes 13 Who tracks, including "5:15", "Love Reign O'er Me", "Bell Boy" and others - several re-recorded and remixed exclusively for the soundtrack.
Also features 3 tracks not featured on the original 1973 album - "Get Out And Stay Out", "Four Faces" and "Joker James", and classic tracks from the '60s mod era by James Brown, Booker T & The MGs, The Ronettes and others.
Now available again on black heavyweight vinyl.
- 180g Vinyl
- Double LP
- Deluxe replica LP reissue
- 3 tracks not featured on original album
- Classic '60s tracks by James Brown, Booker T & The MGs, The Ronettes & more
- Gatefold jacket
- Made in the Czech Republic
- I Am The Sea - The Who
- The Real Me - The Who
- I'm One - The Who
- 5.15 - The Who
- Love Reign O'er Me - The Who
- Bell Boy - The Who
- I've Had Enough - The Who
- Helpless Dancer - The Who
- Doctor Jimmy - The Who
- Zoot Suit - The High Numbers
- Hi Heel Sneakers - Cross Section
- Get Out And Stay Out - The Who
- Four Faces - The Who
- Joker James - The Who
- The Punk And The Godfather - The Who
- Night Train - James Brown
- Louie Louie - The Kingsmen
- Green Onions - Booker T And The MGs
- Rhythm Of The Rain - The Cascades
- He's So Fine - The Chiffons
- Be My Baby - The Ronettes
- Da Doo Ron Ron - The Crystals