Featuring a jaw dropping cast of collaborators, Tom Morello's The Atlas Underground Fire is the follow up to the Rage Against The Machine guitarist's groundbreaking 2018 album, The Atlas Underground. Morello's insane guitar playing is on full display, taking the instrument into the future and forging an alternative/rock/EDM masterpiece with all-time legends and cutting edge firebrands.
Morello states, "Our version of 'Highway To Hell' pays homage to AC/DC but with Bruce Springsteen and Eddie Vedder, brings this legendary song into the future. One of the greatest rock 'n' roll songs of all time sung by two of the greatest rock 'n' roll singers of all time. And then I drop a shredding guitar solo. Thank you and good night."
He's teamed up with the very best in forward-facing heavy music (Grandson, Bring Me The Horizon) and challenging himself with collaborations with pop stars (Mike Posner), psych-rock duos (Phantogram) and even Palestinian techno (Sama' Abdulhadi). 'The Atlas Underground Fire' sounds like the definitive mixtape of future rock & roll, with Morello's gnarly riffs very much a part of that progression... There are subtle nods to what's come before, but for the most part, this record sees Morello adapt with the times to create a record on the cutting-edge of a genre often afraid to evolve.
- Orange Splatter Vinyl
- Gatefold jacket
- Made in Canada
- Harlem Hellfighter
- Highway To Hell (featuring Bruce Springsteen & Eddie Vedder)
- Let's Get The Party Started (featuring Bring Me The Horizon)
- Driving To Texas (featuring Phantogram)
- The War Inside (featuring Chris Stapleton)
- Hold The Line (featuring grandson)
- Naraka (featuring Mike Posner)
- The Achilles List (featuring Damian Marley)
- Night Witch (featuring phem)
- Charmed I'm Sure (featuring Protohype)
- Save Our Souls (featuring Dennis Lyxzén of Refused)
- On The Shore Of Eternity (featuring Sama' Abdulhadi)