René Laflamme has again prepared something special! Here is the pressing by Quality Record Pressings of the first all Analog 2xHD Fidelio vinyl sampler with recording done on the Nagra IV-S or NagraT. In the high end audio world, audiophile sound engineer René Laflamme has carved out a reputation for definition of excellence. Manufacturers of audiophile equipment such as Nagra Audio, renowned D to A converter manufacturer dCS Ltd and high-end turntable manufacturers, Kronos Audio seek his expertise in representation and assistance in design.
Audiophile quality microphone designer and 8 times winner of "Best sound in show" at high-end audio equipment conventions, Laflamme uses his knowledge and unfailing instinct to match various audio components to create the best all-encompassing sound experience. The exclusive 2xHD system is the fruit of Laflamme's total experience and imagination.
- 180g Vinyl
- Mastering Engineer: Rene Laflamme at the 2xHD Mastering Lab
- Cutting Engineer: Matt Lutthans at the Mastering Lab in Blue Heaven Studios
- Plated & Pressed at Quality Record Pressings
- Pink Panther - Henry Mancini (Jazz Ensemble)
- The Story Of Sonny Boy Williamson (Sonny Boy Williamson, vocals, harmonica)
- Greek Tycoon Bouzouki Music (Improvisation)
- Leaving - Ritchie Beirach (Fred Alarie Trio)
- Musicus Percussion Ensemble - voice, Jambi, timpani, big drum (Improvisation)
- Musicus Harp Solo (Improvisation)
- Katjar Percussion Ensemble (Improvisation)
- Esperance - Marie Saint Onge (accordian, flute, guitar & double bass) (Improvisation)
- Toccata And Fugue In D Minor, BWV 565 - J.S. Bach (Raymond Daveluy, organ)