From the worlds of jazz, blues, percussion ensembles, world music and classical music, this is a special compilation of analog audiophile recordings at their best, with emphasis on great sound.
In the high end audio world, audiophile sound engineer René Laflamme has carved out a reputation for definition of excellence. Manufacturers of audiophile equipment such as Nagra Audio, renowned D to A converter manufacturer dCS Ltd and high-end turntable manufacturers, Kronos Audio seek his expertise in representation and assistance in design. Audiophile quality microphone designer and 8 times winner of 'Best sound in show' at high-end audio equipment conventions, Laflamme uses his knowledge and unfailing instinct to match various audio components to create the best all-encompassing sound experience. The exclusive 2xHD system is the fruit of Laflamme's total experience and imagination.
- Mastering Engineer: Rene Laflamme at the 2xHD Mastering Lab
- Lights Of Barcelona (Marc Vallee Trio - guitar, stick and percussions)
- Libertango (Trio de Curda - cello, accordion and double bass)
- Seven Last Words Of Christ - Introduction (Monique Page, soprano / Regis Rousseau, organ - Theodore Dubois)
- Dindi (Shirley Horn - Softly)
- We'll Be Together Again (The L.A. Network - Ella on our mind)
- The Duke (The L.A. Network - Dave Brubeck Redux)
- Maya The Carnival (Art Johnson & Frederick Alarie)
- Echanges Synaptiques Interdits (Frederic Alarie & Eric Chappell on double bass & octobass)
- Musicus Percussion 3
- Cry Me A River (Doreen Smith)
- Le Violette (Anonymous tenor & harpsichord players - A. Scarlatti)
- Alle, Psallite Cum, Laya (Jongleur de la Mandragore)