This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Released in 1991, and produced by Rick Nowels, Richard Feldman, Eric Pressly, and David Munday, Belinda's fourth solo album features four more huge hit singles: "Live Your Life Be Free," "Do You Feel Like I Feel?," "Half The World" and "Little Black Book."
The two bonus LPs feature bonus tracks: two non-album B-sides and the many 12" mixes, four of them unreleased at the time, and three 7" edits.
This 30th anniversary box set contains three LPs pressed on 180g black vinyl, in individual outer and inner sleeves plus a 12 x 12 booklet, all in a lift-off lid box.
- 30th Anniversary Edition Box Set
- 180g 3LP
- Individual Outer & Inner Sleeves
- Bonus Tracks
- 12x12 Booklet
- Lift-Off Lid Box
- Live Your Life Be Free
- Do You Feel Like I Feel?
- Half The World
- You Came Out Of Nowhere
- You're Nothing Without Me
- I Plead Insanity
- Emotional Highway
- Little Black Book
- Love Revolution
- World Of Love
- Loneliness Game
- Live Your Life Be Free [Club Mix]
- Little Black Book [Little Black Mix]
- Do You Feel Like I Feel [Dance Mix]
- I Plead Insanity [Extended 12"]
- Live Your Life Be Free [Extended]
- Little Black Book [Belinda's In The House Mix]
- Live Your Life Be Free [House Mix]
- I Plead Insanity [Remix/Dub Mix]