Jazz Legends Reimagine Timeless Broadway Show Tunes On 180g Vinyl LP!
Cut From The Original Analog Master Tapes by Kevin Gray!
Pressed at RTI!
Few musicians have embodied the romantic, and ultimately tragic, jazz figure as totally as Chesney "Chet" Baker (1929-88). Chet Baker Plays The Best of Lerner and Loewe is Chet Baker's 1959 concept album recorded for Riverside Records. Jazz legends reimagine timeless Broadway show tunes. The album features jazz legends Bill Evans, Pepper Adams, Herbie Mann and Zoot Sims. Cut from original analog master tapes by Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio.
- 180g Vinyl
- Cut from the original analog master tapes by Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio
- Pressed at RTI
- Tip-on jacket
- Made in USA
|Herbie Mann||flute, tenor sax (B1)|
|Zoot Sims||alto and tenor sax|
|Pepper Adams||baritone sax|
|Bill Evans||piano (A2, B2-B4)|
|Bob Corwin||piano (A1, A3-A4, B1)|
- I've Grown Accustomed To Your Face
- I Could Have Danced All Night
- The Heather On The Hill
- On The Street Where You Live
- Almost Like Being In Love
- Thank Heaven For Little Girls
- I Talk To The Trees
- Show Me