180g Vinyl Double LP!
Featuring Joe Bonamassa, Jeff Beck, Van Morrison, Billy Gibbons, Paul Simon, Samantha Fish & More!
Blues With Friends, the new album from Dion, is packed with a great batch of songs written during a productive time coming off his latest release. When legendary Joe Bonamassa was eager to be involved, it inspired Dion to invite others to join the project. He says, "I wanted the best musicians alive like Jeff Beck, Bruce Springsteen, Paul Simon, Van Morrison and more to take them in unexpected directions. Wayne Hood, my producer, brought out the best of them."
Dion knows how to sing, and he knows just the right way to craft these songs, these blues songs. He's got some friends here to help him out, some true luminaries. But in the end, it's Dion by himself alone, and that masterful voice of his that will keep you returning to share these Blues songs with him.
- 180g Vinyl
- Double LP
- Gatefold jacket
- Liner notes by Bob Dylan
- Blues Comin' On - with Joe Bonamassa
- Kickin' Child - with Joe Menza
- Uptown Number 7 - with Brian Setzer
- Can't Start Over Again - with Jeff Beck
- My Baby Loves To Boogie - with John Hammond
- I Got Nothin' - with Van Morrison & Joe Louis Walker
- Stumbling Blues - with Jimmy & Jerry Vivino
- Bam Bang Boom - with Billy Gibbons
- I Got The Cure - with Sonny Landreth
- Song For Sam Cooke (Here In America) - with Paul Simon
- What If I Told You - with Samantha Fish
- Told You Once In August - with John Hammond & Rory Block
- Way Down (I Won't Cry No More) - with Stevie Van Zandt
- Hymn To Him - with Patti Scialfa & Bruce Springsteen