Vaclav Neumann conducts the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra for this recording of Slavonic Dances by Dvorak.
This Exton Laboratory Gold Line Hybrid Stereo disc is a high quality non-compressed Japanese Import SACD. Recorded on a custom Sony DSD recorder, this audiophile SACD is packaged in an XRCD-like luxury digipak. This disc includes a booklet with detailed microphone and equipment diagram and placement used for each individual recording!
Superior quality Japanese Import SACD, manufactured in Yokohama, Japan. Only the best recordings - technically and artistically!
Super Audio CD
SACD Stereo SACD Layer
This Hybrid SACD contains a 'Red Book' Stereo CD Layer which is playable on most conventional CD Players!
High Quality Non-Compressed Japanese Import SACD
Recorded on a Custom Sony DSD Recorder
XRCD-Like Luxury Digipak
Made in Japan
Czech Philharmonic Orchestra
Vaclav Neumann, conductor
Anton Dvorak (1841-1904)
Slavonic Dances Op. 46
1. No. 1 in C Major, Furiant
2. No. 2 in E minor. Dumka
3. No. 3 in A flat Major, Polka
4. No. 4 in F Major. Sousedska
5. No. 5 in A Major. Skocna
6. No. 6 in D Major. Sousedska
7. No. 7 in C minor. Skocna
8. No. 8 in G minor. Furiant
Slavonic Dances Op. 72
1. No. 1 in B Major. Odzemek
2. No. 2 in E minor. Mazurka
3. No.3 in F Major. Skocna
4. No. 4 in D-flat Major. Dumka
5. No. 5. in B-flat minor. Spacirka
6. No. 6 in B-flat Major. Polonaise
7. No. 7 in C Major. Kolo
8. No. 8 in A-flat Major. Sousedska