Rafael Kubelik conducts the Symphonie Orchester des Bayerischen Rundfunks for this recording of Slavonic Dances by Dvorak.
Classical masterpiece collection:
The reissue of classical music masterpieces by ESOTERIC has attracted a lot of attention, both for its uncompromising commitment to recreating the original master sound, and for using hybrid Super Audio CD (SACD) technology to improve sound quality. This series marks the first hybrid SACD release of historical recording selections that have been mainstays of the catalog since their initial release.
These new audio versions feature ESOTERICs proprietary re-mastering process to achieve the highest level of sound quality.
ESOTERIC equipment used for re-mastering:
The crieterion of re-mastering is to faithfully capture the quality of the original master. Esoteric's flag ship D/A/ converters, model D-o1VU, Rubidium master clock generator model G-0Rb and Esoteric Mexcel interconnect cables and power cords were all used for this re-mastering session. This combination of highly advanced technology greatly contributed to capturing the high quality sound of the original master.
Experience by yourself Experience the legendary performance in this new Super Audio CD/CD format. Not only for new followers, but also for well experienced followers of these recorded materials. All will be equally impressed by the soul hidden within the notes, but never before found in previously released recordings in any format.
Super Audio CD
SACD Stereo SACD Layer
This Hybrid SACD contains a 'Red Book' Stereo CD Layer which is playable on most conventional CD Players!
Made in Japan
Deluxe, Full-Color High-Quality Digi-pak Gatefold Packaging
Symphonie-Orchester des Bayerischen Rundfunks
Rafael Kubelik, conductor
Antonin Dvorak (1841-1904)
Slavonic Dances, Op. 46
1. No. 1 in C Major (Presto)
2. No. 2 in E minor (Allegretto scherzando)
3. No. 3 in A flat Major (Poco allegro)
4. No. 4 in F Major (Tempo di Minuetto)
5. No. 5 in A Major (Allegro vivace)
6. No. 6 in D Major (Allegretto scherzando)
7. No. 7 in C minor (Allegro assai)
8. No. 8 in G minor (Presto)
Slavonic Dances Op. 72
9. No. 1 in B Major (Molto vivace)
10. No. 2 in E minor (Allegretto grazioso)
11. No. 3 in F Major (Allegro)
12. No. 4 in D flat Major (Allegretto grazioso)
13. No. 5 in B flat minor (Poco adagio)
14. No. 6 in B flat Major (Moderato, quasi Minuetto)
15. No. 7 in C Major (Allegro vivace)
16. No. 8 in A flat Major (Grazioso e lento, ma non troppo, quasi tempo di Valse)
Op. 46 Recorded December 1973, Op. 72 Recorded December 1973 & June 1974 - at Munchen, Residenz, Herkulessaal