Remastered by Bob Ludwig at Gateway Mastering!
The 11th album by Elton John was released in October 1976. The album reached No. 3 on the charts and contains the hit single "Sorry Seems To Be the Hardest Word". Features 180g heavyweight vinyl with orignial artwork in 2LP package.
Beautifully remastered by Grammy Award winning mastering engineer Bob Ludwig.
Remastered by Bob Ludwig at Gateway Mastering
Made in Czech Republic
1. Your Starter For...
3. One Horse Town
1. Boogie Pilgrim
2. Cage The Songbird
3. Crazy Water
4. Shoulder Holster
1. Sorry Seems To Be the Hardest Word
2. Out Of The Blue
3. Between Seventeen And Twenty
4. The Wide-Eyed And Laughing
5. Someone's Final Song
1. Where's The Shoorah?
2. If There's A God In Heaven (What's He Waiting For?)
4. Theme From A Non-Existent TV Series
5. Bite Your Lip (Get Up And Dance!)