Each Fone Reel-To-Reel Tape is typically in stock and if not we receive more within 2-4 weeks!
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Master Quality Reel To Reel Tape!
Exceptional Audiophile Sound as close to the Original Master Reference Quality as possible!
Recorded in 2014 & 2015, this album features the classic "The Pink Panther Theme Song" played by artists such as Scott Hamilton, Enzo Pietropaoli, and more!
Giulio Cesare Ricci, founder and president of the Audiophile Productions / Fonè began professionally recording his albums recorded with analog systems in 1983 and continues to do so today.
Its analog recorders are:
- Nagra 4s
- Studer c37
- Ampex ATR 102
So far Giulio has produced more than 600 productions in analog that have been spread around the world on Vinyl, SACD and HD files .
The original Master read by an Ampex ATR 102-1 / 2 inch - 30 ips (76 cm / s ) is transferred in real time on a Nagra 4s - 1 /4 inch - 15 ips (38.1 cm / s). The tape used is an SM900 - RMG - 1 /4 inch reel with metal flange 26.5 cm . The recorded tape is contained in a cardboard box which has a graphic personalization front / back with the indication of the music, performers and technical notes. The box containing the "ANALOG MASTER TAPES - Fonè by Signoricci " is packaged in a protective clear plastic bag with releasable adhesive closure .
** It is standard practice in all recording studios to keep the tape "tail out". This reduces "pre-echo" and it means that the tape should be placed on the right hand side of the recorder, re-wound and then played.Features:
1st Generation Reel to Reel Tape made from the Original Master Tape
Pure Analogue Recording
Analogue Tape Copies from original analogue masters
Made in EU
Each tape is recorded in real time
Duration - One tape: Approx. 30 minutes
Total playing time: 26'54"
Tape: SM900 - RMG - 1 /4 inch
Eq : IEC
Speed: 15 ips (38.1 cm / s)
Reel Size : 26.5 cm coil metal flange
Tape Source: Ampex ATR 102-1 / 2 inch - 30 ips (76 cm / s)
Tape Recorder : Nagra 4s - 1 /4 inch - 15 ips (38.1 cm / s)
Mastering Personnel : Giulio Cesare Ricci in person realizes all the phases
Housing box is packaged in a protective clear plastic bag with releasable adhesive closure
Approx. playing time: 25'
1. The Pink Panther Theme Song - Scott Hamilton, sax/ Paolo Birro, piano/ Alfred Kramer, drums
2. The Pink Panther Theme Song - Petrus Alfonsi, chitara/ Salvatore Maiore, contrabbasso
3. The Pink Panther Theme Song - Riccardo Zegna, pianoforte/Giulio Casati, tromba
4. The Pink Panther Theme Song - Eleonora Bianchini, voce
5. The Pink Panther Theme Song - Fausto Mesolella, chitarra
6. The Pink Panther Theme Song - Enzo Pietropaoli, contrabasso
7. Stumpy (Coleman Hawkins) - Scott Hamilton, sax/ Paolo Birro, piano/ Alfred Kramer, drums
8. Canyon (Peo Alfonsi) - Petrus Alfonsi, chitara/ Salvatore Maiore, contrabbasso