50th Anniversary Of Legendary Show On Double LP!
Previously Unreleased Full Performance As James Brown Intended - Available For The First Time!
The debut of James Brown's full performance from Augusta, GA!
The album James Brown intended when he recorded his homecoming show on October 1, 1969. The album that, when his smoking band left the entourage, was cut in half and edited into the Sex Machine LP. The album that is now restored and newly mixed, with unreleased and extended performances, rare photos from the tour, and an essay by Brown's former tour manager and publicist Alan Leeds.
Check it and experience for the first time ever: James Brown Live at Home with His Bad Self!
- Double LP
- 2019 Mix
- 50th Anniversary of legendary show
- Previously unreleased full performance
- Available for the first time
- Gatefold jacket
- Essay by James Brown's former tour manager/publicist Alan Leeds
- Say It Loud - I'm Black And I'm Proud
- James Brown Thanks And Introduction To "World"*
- Stage Dialogue*
- Lowdown Popcorn*
- Spinning Wheel*
- If I Ruled The World
- Kansas City*
- Introduction To Startime
- I Don't Want Nobody To Give Me Nothing (Open Up The Door I'll Get It Myself)
- I Got The Feelin'* / Licking Stick-Licking Stick
- Try Me*
- There Was A Time
- Give It Up Or Turnit A Loose*
- It's A Man's Man's Man's World
- Please, Please, Please
- I Can't Stand Myself (When You Touch Me)
- Mother Popcorn
All other performances, though previously issued in some form, are presented in unreleased mixes with several tracks extended from their original release.