This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
The new "Lyn Stanley Master Recording Signature™ Series" are copies made from the Bernie Grundman production mastered analog tape mixed and mastered album reel to reel available in 15ips IEC/CCIR or NAB formats of RGMI 900 tapes. Each album has personalized Lyn Stanley Signature™ Series engraved flange(s) and comes with an outer black slip box to protect and keep the tapes together.
The Moonlight Sessions has a total of 26 songs divided into two albums - this reel contains only Volume One (Volume One has 12 tracks and Volume Two has 14 tracks). Supported by the best jazz musicians in the business - Mike Garson, Tamir Hendelman and Christian Jacob - Lyn takes the listener on a journey that combines classical music with jazz standards plus some POP tunes with new approaches-including Willie Nelson's "Crazy", "Why Don't You Do Right?", "Over The Rainbow" and "At Seventeen". You will also hear Chopin, Ravel, Beethoven, Debussy and Mozart references that breathe a new excitement into a few jazz standards like you've never heard them before!
**It is standard practice in all recording studios to keep the tape "tail out". This reduces "pre-echo" and it means that the tape should be placed on the right hand side of the recorder, re-wound and then played.
- Lyn Stanley Master Recording Signature Series
- 2 Master Quality Reel To Reel Tapes
- Mixed by Michael Bishop
- Mastered by Bernie Grundman
- Two black tape boxes housed within a slip box
- Analogue Tape Copies from original analogue masters
- NEW Studio Master 1/4 inch 15 ips tapes directly from production master recordings
- 2-track, 1/4" at 38 cm/s (15")
- Playback EQ: IEC/CCIR
- Includes cover art and album information
- Artist signed label
- Spec sheet inside each tape box with details
- Recorded at Hollywood's Capitol Recording Studios, United Recording Studio (formerly Ocean Way), The Village Recording Studio and Avatar Recording Studio (NYC)
- Engraved flanges with signature series logo and label information
- Designations for approximately where on the tape run a particular song will start & specific times of each song
|Joe La Barbara
- All Or Nothing At All
- Willow Weep For Me
- Moonlight Serenade
- My Funny Valentine
- Embraceable You
- Why Don't You Do Right?
- Girl Talk
- Close Your Eyes
- How Insensitive (Lyn Stanley with Tamir Hendelman)
- Break It To Me Gently
- In The Wee Small Hours