Lyn Stanley Master Recording Signature Series!
Master Quality Reel To Reel Tape!
Exceptional Audiophile Sound as close to the Original Master Reference Quality as possible!
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
The new "Lyn Stanley Master Recording Signature™ Series" are copies made from the Bernie Grundman production mastered analog tape mixed and mastered album reel to reel available in 15ips IEC/CCIR or NAB formats of RGMI 900 tapes. Each album has personalized Lyn Stanley Signature™ Series engraved flange(s) and comes with an outer black slip box to protect and keep the tapes together.
The Moonlight Sessions has a total of 26 songs divided into two albums - this reel contains only Volume One (Volume One has 12 tracks and Volume Two has 14 tracks). Supported by the best jazz musicians in the business - Mike Garson, Tamir Hendelman and Christian Jacob - Lyn takes the listener on a journey that combines classical music with jazz standards plus some POP tunes with new approaches-including Willie Nelson's "Crazy", "Why Don't You Do Right?", "Over The Rainbow" and "At Seventeen". You will also hear Chopin, Ravel, Beethoven, Debussy and Mozart references that breathe a new excitement into a few jazz standards like you've never heard them before!
**It is standard practice in all recording studios to keep the tape "tail out". This reduces "pre-echo" and it means that the tape should be placed on the right hand side of the recorder, re-wound and then played.
- Lyn Stanley Master Recording Signature Series
- NAB Version
- 2 Master Quality Reel To Reel Tapes
- Mixed by Al Schmitt
- Mastered by Bernie Grundman
- Two black tape boxes housed within a slip box
- Analogue Tape Copies from original analogue masters
- NEW Studio Master 1/4 inch 15 ips tapes directly from production master recordings
- 2-track, 1/4" at 38 cm/s (15")
- Playback EQ: IEC/CCIR
- Includes cover art and album information
- Artist signed label
- Spec sheet inside each tape box with details
- Recorded at Hollywood's Capitol Recording Studios, United Recording Studio (formerly Ocean Way), The Village Recording Studio and Avatar Recording Studio (NYC)
- Engraved flanges with signature series logo and label information
- Designations for approximately where on the tape run a particular song will start & specific times of each song
Musicians for Volumes 1 & 2 - Players are different based on songs in the project:
|Lyn Stanley||all vocals|
|Joe La Barbara||drums|
|Rickey Woodard||tenor sax|
|The Budapest Scoring Symphonic Orchestra string players from Budapest Hungary's Studio 22|
- Makin' Whoopee
- The Very Thought Of You
- That Old Feeling
- The Summer Knows
- Over The Rainbow
- How Deep Is The Ocean
- Angel Eyes
- At Seventeen
- You've Changed
- Love Me Or Leave Me
- How Insensitive (Lyn Stanley with Christian Jacob)
- Since I Fell For You
- I'll Be Seeing You