After being released as a double vinyl for the first time in 2018, this 2LP is now available as 180 gram limited edition on white vinyl.
With his unmistakable sound-mix of Jazz and Swing samples and electronic music, Parov Stelar has secured his own unique position in the world of music.
The two vinyls are originally thought of as one with tracks that can be danced to and one with tracks for the home listener. Nevertheless the line between those two approaches becomes blurred in Parov Stelar's newer compositions. The album makes your feet tap more and more with every track.
The musician himself sees the LP as a "book for musical readers" which is classically defined in introduction, middle part and end. Because of streaming hit singles the consumer behavior changed and people don't listen to albums the same way they used to. The experience that includes reflecting on less prominent tracks got lost somehow and Coco is a statement against this habit.
- Limited Edition
- 180g Vinyl
- White Vinyl
- Double LP
- Gatefold jacket
- Made in the EU
- Coco (feat. Lilja Bloom)
- For Rose
- True Romance (feat. Lilja Bloom)
- Distance (feat. Lylith)
- Wake Up Sister (feat. Max The Sax)
- Let's Roll (feat. Blaktroniks)
- Sunny Bunny Blues (feat. Veda 36)
- Dandy (feat. Yola B.)
- Your Man
- Promises (feat. Klaus Hainy)
- Letoile (feat. Max The Sax)
- You And Me (feat. Lilja Bloom)
- The Mojo Radio Gang (Radio Version)
- Ragtime Cat (feat. Lilja Bloom)
- Silent Snow (feat. Max The Sax)
- Libella Swing
- The Flame
- Fleur De Lille
- Hotel Axos
- Monster (Original Version)
- Nosferatu (Original Version)