Previously Unreleased Demo Tracks From Eighth Studio Album On 180g Vinyl LP!
Cut By Jason Mitchell At Loud Mastering!
Collection of unreleased demos of tracks written for PJ Harvey's eighth studio album, Let England Shake, including demos of "The Words That Maketh Murder," "The Glorious Land," and "The Last Living Rose." The package features brand-new artwork (the cover is a drawing by Polly) and includes previously unseen photos by Seamus Murphy. Mastering by Jason Mitchell at Loud Mastering, under the guidance of longtime PJ Harvey producer John Parish.
In its own way, Let England Shake may be even more singular and unsettling than White Chalk was, and its complexities make it one of Harvey's most powerful works.
- 180g Vinyl
- Cut by Jason Mitchell at Loud Mastering
- Cut Under Guidance of Original Co-Producer John Parish
- Previously Unreleased Demos
- Brand-New Artwork - Drawing by PJ Harvey
- Previously Unseen Photos by Seamus Murphy
- Full-Color Outer Sleeve
- Printed Inner Sleeve
- Limited-Time Digital Download Card
- Made in Germany
- Let England Shake - Demo
- The Last Living Rose - Demo
- The Glorious Land - Demo
- The Words That Maketh Murder - Demo
- All And Everyone - Demo
- On Battleship Hill - Demo
- England - Demo
- In The Dark Places - Demo
- Bitter Branches - Demo
- Hanging In The Wire - Demo
- Written On The Forehead - Demo
- The Colour Of The Earth - Demo