Pure Analog Recording & Lacquer Cutting!
Limited To Only 496 Copies!
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Salvatore Accardo's new album with fonè. The professional collaboration and friendship between Salvatore Accardo and fonè's Giulio Cesare Ricci has lasted for 26 years now. There are many albums recorded; this project dedicated to Heifetz completes the great violinist's discography.
The recording was made by Giulio Cesare Ricci in the splendid historical Sala del Gonfalone in Roma with very special acoustics. Ricci used the legendary Neumann U47 and M49 microphones. Ricci mastered the recording using the Signoricci system, entirely analog and tube. The master was made by transferring the analog master realized with the Nagra 4s 15ips, 1/4 inch 2 tracks to the Ampex ATR 102, 2 tracks, 1/2 inch, 30ips. No editing. All tracks on the record are heard as they were performed.
Piano accompaniment is by Laura Manzini.
Heiftez was a great violinist and as composer he wrote great musical pages for violin and piano; they are all catchy, funny, virtuosic and really dynamic compositions "da salotto."
• Limited Edition - Only 496 Copies
• 180g Virgin Vinyl LP
• Pure Analogue Recording
• Pure Analogue Cutting
• Machine Wired by Signoricci
• One-Stage Pressing Process
• Extra Quality Vinyl - Checked One By One
• Heavy Quality Sleeves
• Printed in Germany
Salvatore Accardo, violin
Laura Manzini, piano
George Gershwin (1898-1937)
1. Summertime And A Woman Is A Sometime Thing
2. It Aint Necessarily So
3. Temp di Blues
4. Bess, You Is My Woman Now
5. My Mans Gone Now
6. 3 Preludi: Allegro ben ritmato e deciso
7. 3 Preludi: Andate con moto e poco rubato
1. 3 Preludi: Allegro ben ritmato e deciso
R.Russell Bennett (1894-1981)
2. Hexapoda: Gut Bucket Gus
3. Hexapoda: Jane Shakes Her Hair
4. Hexapoda: Betty and Harold Close Their Eyes
5. Hexapoda: Jim Jives
6. Hexapoda: Till Down Sunday
7. Slow And Lonely
G.Rossini (1792-1868)/M. Castelnuovo Tedesco (1895-1968)
A.K. Glazunov (1865-1936)
S.S. Prokofiev (1981-1953)