Limited Edition - Only 496 Copies Pressed!
This album contains some of the greatest interpretations of the Italian violinist Salvatore Accardo. Accardo has been playing for 26 years with Foné's Giulio Cesare Ricci and this disc contains some of the most beautiful recordings for violin solo, violin and piano, quartet, violin and orchestra.
Lovers of beautiful sound will be able to appreciate the acoustics of the various places where Giulio Cesare Ricci has "set" the recording: Pontificio Istituto di Musica Sacra (Roma), Teatro Ponchielli (Cremona), Pieve del Convento dei Cappuccini (Peccioli), Auditorium di Lodi Arch. Renzo Piano, Palazzo Affaitati Museo Civico "Ala Ponzone" (Cremona), Sala Musica "Caetani" Villa di Ninfa (Latina), Auditorium dell'Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia (Roma) and Oratorio del Gonfalone (Roma).
For this recording Giulio Cesare Ricci used only two microphone couples, two Neumann M49 and two Neumann U47. No editing. All tracks on this record are heard as they were performed. 180-gram vinyl, manufactured in Germany, limited to 496 copies!
- 180g Virgin Vinyl
- Limited Edition
- Pure Analogue Recording & Cutting
- Cutting Machine wired by Signoricci
- One-Stage Pressing Process
- 33 rpm
- Heavy Quality Sleeves
- Extra vinyl quality - checked one by one
- Produced in only 496 copies
|Orchestra Da Camera Italiana|
A. Piazzolla (1921-1992)
- Milonga En Re
N. Paganini (1782-1840)
- La Campanella
24 Capricci Op.1
- No. 13 Allegro In Si Bemolle Magg.
- No. 17 Sostenuto Andante In Mi Bemolle Magg.
J.S. Bach (1685-1750)
24 Capricci Op.1
- No. 18 Corrente Allegro In Do Magg.
- No. 24 Tema Quasi Presto. Variazioni. Finale In La Min.