The STAX SRM-D10 is the world's first compact, Battery-Powered Electrostatic Amp & DAC!
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
SPECIAL NOTE: Specifications: 120V, U.S. Version, 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty.
NOTE: All units available on Japanese websites are the 100volt for Japan only models. They have no warranty in the USA, are a potential fire hazard and will have significantly shortened lives due to the 20% over voltage by USA 120V power!!!
Now, you can enjoy the freedom of using all modern Stax electrostatic headphones (PRO bias) anywhere you go. The built-in high-resolution DAC is capable playing up to DSD128 files.
This unit features the standard Stax 5-Pin Connector for all Stax Headphones.
Consider the Stax SRM-D50 as a nice upgrade from this unit.
- Compact electrostatic headphone amp/DAC
- Battery-powered, rechargeable Li-ion built-in battery pack
- High-resolution Digital-to-Analog converter, supports up to DSD128
- User selectable line-in and USB DAC
- All-aluminum chassis
- 5-pin PRO bias Stax earspeaker output for all Stax Headphones
- MicroUSB digital input,
- 3.5mm analog input
- Supply voltage: DC 14V (charger included)
- Standard Stax 5-Pin Connector for all Stax Headphones
|Frequency response||20Hz - 40KHz (+0dB,-3dB)|
|Rated input level||230mV (100V output)|
|Harmonic distortion||<0.025% / 1KHz-10KHz|
|Input impedance||10 KO (analog input)|
|Maximum output voltage||200Vr.m.s / 100Hz-10KHz|
|Power consumption||6.4W (USB input) 5W (analog input)|
|Recommended operating temperature||0-35°C, <90% RH (No condensation)|
|Dimensions||75(W) X 32(H) X 141(D) mm|
|Warranty||1-year U.S. limited warranty|