This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
SPECIAL NOTE: Specifications: 120V, U.S. Version, 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty. NOTE: All units available on Japanese websites are the 100volt for Japan only models. They have no warranty in the USA, are a potential fire hazard and will have significantly shortened lives due to the 20% over voltage by USA 120V power!!!
The STAX SRM-D50 is a high-performance electrostatic driver and Digital-to-Analog Converter, inspired by the battery-powered SRM-D10.With an elegant all-in-one design, the D50 creates a simple solution for any music lover to experience the legendary sound of Stax earspeakers.
- Supports various digital inputs such as USB, optical, and coaxial digital input
- Built-in DAC supports high resolution up to PCM 32/384 KHz or DSD 5.6
- VU meter displays input strength
- 4mm thick nonmagnetic aluminum cover.
- R core power transformer with less leakage flux
- Standard Stax 5-Pin Connector for all Stax Headphones
|Frequency response||20Hz - 40kHz (+/-3dB)|
|Rated Input Level||130mV r.m.s|
|Maximum Input Level||30V/ RCA, at minimum volume|
|Maximum Output Voltage||400V RMS (1130Vp-p)|
|Harmonic distortion||0.025% or less/1kHz-10kHz /When use with SR-L series|
|Input Impedance||20kO (RCA)|
|Bias Voltage||DC 580V|
|Digital Input||USB (type B) ×1?TOSLINK Optical ×1?COAX RCA ×1|
|Analog input||RCA ×1|
|Mains voltage||AC 110V / 60Hz|
|Operating temperature||0 to 35 degrees (Celsius) (less than 90% humidity, non condensing)|
|Dimension||7.55(W) x 2.63(H) x 10.55(D) inches, 192(W)×67(H)×268(D) mm|
|Weight||9.9 lbs / 4.5 kg|
|Warranty||1-year U.S. limited warranty|