This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Chasing the Dragon have become known as one of the leading producers of audiophile recordings. In producing this album they wanted to combine the simplicity of a binaural microphone with the jump factor of a Direct Cut recording. It is their sincere hope that you enjoy the fun of their latest musical adventure! This 1/4" Master Tape Copy was created from the 30IPS 1/2" Running Masters at Air Studios.
"Our tapes are always recorded from the original copy master, to give you the closest approach to the original recording." - Mike & Francoise Valentine
- 1st Generation Reel to Reel Tape made from the Original Master Tape!
- Created from 30IPS 1/2" Running Masters at Air Studios
- 1/4" 15IPS CCIR
- Original Master Tapes recorded at 30ips onto ½" Tape
- Copy Masters are made using 2 Studer A820 Master Recorders
- Machines are connected with Zensati Seraphim Interconnect Cable for highest transfer quality
- All tapes use CCIR/IEC Equalization
- Originally mastered at Air Studios London
- Created using ATR Magnetics Tape Stock
- Housed in Heavy Duty Professional boxes
- Transferred and monitored by Chasing The Dragon Producer Mike Valentine
|The Locrian Ensemble Of London|
Antonio Vivaldi (1678-1741)
Johann Pachelbel (1653-1706)
George Frideric Handel (1685-1759)
Sinfonia alla Rustica
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791)
Eine Kleine Nachtmusik